Saturday, January 7, 2017

Where have we been and a status update

This year the team was really stayed focused on the design, build, and testing of the rocket.  So we decided not to get to distracted with the blog.  So now that we have finished our qualification launches we are ready to update.

We started the year off great and actually early.  We wanted to test some a new rail launch system and that took a lot of trial and error.  We finally decided to go use the original launch design that we have been using the two previous years.

Now that that decision was made we got on with our launches.  Our goal is always to beat the Spring winds, specifically in March.  Our goal for the last three years has never been met.  Here are some pictures of one of our launches.  These photos only have half the team on this day.

We are getting closer to being ready to qualify.  Here is a test launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment